9 Hours | Two and a half-hour whale and dolphin watching excursion plus a three-hour narrated tour of the Orange County beaches!
About the whale watching tour in Orange County, CA
Start your day with direct pick-up from your Anaheim area hotel and then enjoy transportation to the Newport Harbor.
From there, enjoy the ride in our classic, woody-style bus with individual captains chairs, historic photos, and narration! We ride along the beautiful beaches of Orange County before moving onto to the main event. Board your whale and dolphin watching cruise for a two and a half-hour excursion. Watch the whales breach the water, slap their fins, and feed in the coastal waters off of Southern California. Our playful dolphins like to make appearances too, so keep a lookout!
Whale watching in Orange County, CA is a must-do for any visitor and our full-day tour is the best way to check it off your bucket list!
Learn more about our the three beaches we pass by on our whale watching tour from Anaheim below.
Stop for a photo above the cliffs!
– The Balboa Pier and Balboa Fun Zone
– Site locations for the show The OC
– Harbor cruises (celebrity homes and yachts)
– Whale watching and deep sea fishing excursions
– Main Street and the Strand
– International Surf Museum
– Surfboard rentals, great shops, and restaurants