This tour combines the most in-depth tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills with a 2-hour behind-the-scenes Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
Warner Brothers Studios & the Chinese Theater
- Person Ages 8+
Explore the Very Best of Hollywood Boulevard!
This tour includes the highlights of Hollywood Boulevard — The Walk of Fame, The Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater, Madame Tussauds, Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, etc. — plus shopping and time to explore at Universal City Walk, as well as a full Warner Brother’s Studio Tour and time at Studio 48!
Your Tour Includes:
- Round-trip transportation from your Anaheim area hotel
- Hollywood & Highland Center – Home of the Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, and Academy Awards!
- Hollywood Sign – Great photo opportunity!
- Warner Brothers VIP Studio Tour – Over 2 Hours! – Go behind the scenes, onto the backlot, and onto the sets of some of television’s most popular shows, such as Friends, Ellen, Mom, The Big Bang Theory, The Fosters, Vampire Diaries, and more!
- Universal City Walk – Have time to explore, shop, or have dinner at the City Walk at Universal Studios — visit the Hard Rock Cafe Los Angeles, VooDoo Donuts, Dodgers Clubhouse, Fossil, Guess, the Universal Studio Store, and more!
Itinerary & Tour Details
Start your day with a drive through Los Angeles and Hollywood with a stop at Universal Studios city walk (just for a cup of coffee and a restroom break before continuing on to Hollywood Boulevard!).
Spend three hours along Hollywood Boulevard enjoying the Chinese Theater, the Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theater, and a great view/photo opportunity of the Hollywood sign! Your driver points out items of interest before you are dropped off for some time to explore on your own! There are a variety of great restaurants at this location to grab lunch during this stop!
Next, we take you into the San Fernando Valley to Warner Brothers Studios to enjoy their full studio tour! (Your backlot tour tickets are included in the price of your tour!) This is 2+ hours on a guided tour throughout the Warner Bros. back lot! Plus you’ll enjoy an extra 45 minutes at Stage 48: the Warner Bros. Studios script to screen movie experience!
Sit on the orange couch in the full Central Perk stage from Friends! Experience “forced perspective” (how they make some people look big and others look small in movies)! Ride a broomstick from the wizarding world of Harry Potter, or float in space from the movie Gravity!
Then, it’s back up to Universal Studios for about 1+ hour of exploring at the City Walk! Grab a bite to eat or do some shopping in this unique and amazing LA experience! This area features restaurants and cafes like the Hard Rock Cafe Los Angeles, VooDoo Donuts, Johnny Rockets, Pink’s Hot Dogs, and Karl Strauss Brewing Company! You can also find shops and attractions like the Dodger Clubhouse, Guess, Fossil, the Universal Studio Store, iFly Indoor Skydiving, Billabong, and more!
From there we head back to Anaheim with an arrival at 7:30 p.m. This is a full day and an awesome way to explore Hollywood on your own in addition to enjoying an amazing studio tour!